Sunday, June 11, 2006

A Potpourri of Thoughts

I'm not sure who's considering running, but I'll support Russ Feingold if he decides to run for president in 2008. He's the only guy that voted against the original Patriot Act, and he also gave a stunning speech on the senate floor the other day opposing "Marriage Protection". Looking at his issues page, most of his ideas seem to correlate almost exactly with my own.

Both Gentilly Girl and Suspect Device have posted about the problems the New Orleans Fire Department is having at the moment. With the number of fires that have plagued the city since Katrina, the NOFD should be high on New Orleans' priority list.

Having secured transportation, I will be at the Hurricane Preparedness Forum on Monday. If anyone else is going to be there, please give me a shout.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home